Coiled tubing packages
JB Well Solutions next generation coiled tubing package CTU 600 is complete with control cabin, diesel or electrical driven hydraulic power pack, BOP skid with hydraulic hose reels, jacking frames, coil tubing reels etc. All units is designed with special focus on easy access for maintenance and short rig up time.
- Field proven technology. Our CTU products are in daily operation offshore.
- Design based on operational experience.
- On shelf components that is available globally.
- Focus on operation and maintenance friendly solutions.
- Short rig up time.
- Reduces operational crew.
- Digital Oil Field (DOF) ready.
- High Degrees of Automation/Remote Operation available.
- Global compliance.
- Integration with JBWS Well service pump units for remote operation from control cabin.
The CTU 600 package consist of:
- Control cabin (CCU).
- Stairway unit (SU).
- Accumulator unit (ACU).
- Hydraulic power pack unit (HPU), both electrical and diesel driven version available.
- Drop in Drum reel system (optional or free issued from Customer).
- Injector head (optional or free issued from Customer).
The BOP and safety systems surrounding the control of the well pressure retaining equipment is all designed to SIL 2 requirements in accordance with current codes IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and OLF 070, recommended guidelines for the application of IEC 61508 and IEC 61508 in the petroleum activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
All packages or separate units will be fully certified in accordance with local requirements such as ATEX, IECEx, NORSOK Z-015, NORSOK D-002, OLF 70, etc. DNVGL-ST-E272 certification and Solas compliance is also available on request. All units will be CE marked. The units are certified by a third party (DNVGL) and delivered with full documentation and warranty.
The coiled tubing packages are capable of operating in ambient temperatures from –20° C to +45° C. Lifting frame/container designed and approved in accordance with DNVGL-ST-E271 and EN 12079, sandblasted and painted in compliance with offshore specifications in NORSOK M-501.
JB Well Solutions also offers a range of well intervention handling systems.