Generator for Hazardous Area ready for market
JB Well Solutions have now launched the GU 400 Generator for Hazardous Area to the market. GU 400 delivers up to 420 kVA at Prime Power rating. The GU 400 design is based on field proven components and technology.
JB Well Solutions have since the launch of the world’s first standalone, third party certified 750 kVA Zone 2 generator in 2018 worked on different models and variants of Generator for Hazardous Area product line.
Our unique ready-to-go design makes it ready for rapid deployment without the need for modifications or additional set up, so it saves time and cost, as well as saving space and reducing risk.
The GU 400 Generator for Hazardous Area is ideal for use in the oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, mining, food and beverage industries where there is special demands for power generation in Hazardous areas.
Our standard features:
- Standalone operation, no purging or placement restrictions required.
- CE marked.
- ATEX Ex II 3G IIA T3.
- Digital Oilfield ready.
- Remote operation ready.
- Easy Access for maintenance.
- Ambient design temperature –20°C to +40°C.
- 20 ft. ISO container, DNVGL-ST-E271, EN 12079.
- Dual Prime power ratings 380-415V, 50Hz, 370 kVA and 440-480V, 60 Hz, 420 kVA.
- JB Group’s own Decam™, safety and user-friendly, cost effective human interface.
- JB Group’s own 3GHI Protection™ safety system, certified to operate without exhaust flame arresters.
Some of our available options:
- NORSOK Z-015 certification.
- DNVGL ST-E272 certification.
- JB Group’s own Smart Monitoring System™.
- CSC certified container.
- Electric start system.
- Hydraulic start system.
- Higher ambient design temperature.
- SCC02 Flushing Control Lines to Class NAS 3 June 9, 2020
- Patended Supercritical CO2 cleaning technology January 7, 2020
- Generator for Hazardous Area ready for market November 6, 2019
- Merging of JB Well Solutions LinkedIn pages October 24, 2019
- JB Well Solutions appointed as Gardner Denver’s Technical Support Partner November 5, 2018